So shoot me for retroactively posting on my blog. I’ve been having an amazingly relaxing summer — couldn’t quite focus on sitting at home and updating a blog when there are so many fantastic things to experience in NYC this season. Why sit at home when you can be outside watching a free movie on a westside pier or listening to free opera in Central Park? More pics to show and escapades to tell from these past few months so keep checking back!
Follow Me on Twitter
Search this Blog
It’s Fresh, Exciting!
- I have moved to ActionJoJo.com!
- The Year of the Dragon
- Flower Petal Blooming
- Wanderfly Video: My Travels to the Philippines
- Forgiveness, Courage, and Leaps of Faith: Why I Left My Job
- A Tradition from Ponza, Italy Continues: The Feast of San Silverio
- A Weekend in Queens in Pursuit of the American Dream
- My Top 5 Highlights of TBEX 2011
The Order of Things
Oldies but Goodies