My professor, The Archaeologist, for my material culture class has enjoyed the essays I’ve written so far on the Filipino balikbayan box that he has suggested that I try to get them published. WTF!! Whoa, really!?!?!?! A lowly MA student such as myself, get published in an academic journal? I can’t believe it. I’m definitely going to follow through and look into it. I feel so validated thanks to The Archaeologist’s encouragement.
Follow Me on Twitter
Search this Blog
It’s Fresh, Exciting!
- I have moved to ActionJoJo.com!
- The Year of the Dragon
- Flower Petal Blooming
- Wanderfly Video: My Travels to the Philippines
- Forgiveness, Courage, and Leaps of Faith: Why I Left My Job
- A Tradition from Ponza, Italy Continues: The Feast of San Silverio
- A Weekend in Queens in Pursuit of the American Dream
- My Top 5 Highlights of TBEX 2011
The Order of Things
Oldies but Goodies