Just dropped off our ratty, old sneakers at my local Niketown. Nike has a great program called “Reuse A Shoe” that accepts any brand of athletic shoes and recycles them to create raw materials for new basketball and tennis courts, and running tracks. Check out their website for a local drop-off station near you or ship your shoes to their recycling center in Oregon. Pretty cool, eh?
Follow Me on Twitter
Search this Blog
It’s Fresh, Exciting!
- I have moved to ActionJoJo.com!
- The Year of the Dragon
- Flower Petal Blooming
- Wanderfly Video: My Travels to the Philippines
- Forgiveness, Courage, and Leaps of Faith: Why I Left My Job
- A Tradition from Ponza, Italy Continues: The Feast of San Silverio
- A Weekend in Queens in Pursuit of the American Dream
- My Top 5 Highlights of TBEX 2011
The Order of Things
Oldies but Goodies