My office is closed between Christmas & New Year! This year, The Husband and I decided to stay home rather than travel overseas. I am looking forward to my week off to recuperate and relax. I already know how my week is going to shake out. It’s going to consist of bargain shopping, reading, bikram yoga, baking, and museum visits! There are soooo many awesome exhibits in NYC right now (below is a list of what I want to see) and I’m excited to catch up on my culture. Will let you know what I think from each visit.
Follow Me on Twitter
Search this Blog
It’s Fresh, Exciting!
- I have moved to ActionJoJo.com!
- The Year of the Dragon
- Flower Petal Blooming
- Wanderfly Video: My Travels to the Philippines
- Forgiveness, Courage, and Leaps of Faith: Why I Left My Job
- A Tradition from Ponza, Italy Continues: The Feast of San Silverio
- A Weekend in Queens in Pursuit of the American Dream
- My Top 5 Highlights of TBEX 2011
The Order of Things
Oldies but Goodies