A few months ago I collaborated with Wanderfly, an online travel planning site. Below is the outcome of our collaboration: a video of me talking about the land of my birth, the Philippines! It centers on my first trip to the country as an eight year old and how that experience affected the way I saw the world and how I travel. Enjoy!
Follow Me on Twitter
Search this Blog
It’s Fresh, Exciting!
- I have moved to ActionJoJo.com!
- The Year of the Dragon
- Flower Petal Blooming
- Wanderfly Video: My Travels to the Philippines
- Forgiveness, Courage, and Leaps of Faith: Why I Left My Job
- A Tradition from Ponza, Italy Continues: The Feast of San Silverio
- A Weekend in Queens in Pursuit of the American Dream
- My Top 5 Highlights of TBEX 2011
The Order of Things
Oldies but Goodies